Mexx Engineering® offers numerous career opportunities in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, administration and trade industries. As a member of our team, you will stand up to the challenge and bring your commitment and your expertise into our company.
In achieving our common goals, you will always be encouraged and supported by sustainable personnel development systems. Mexx Engineering® will support you along the way and offer you the framework for developing yourself and your potential to advance both professionally and personally.
- Sales Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechatronic Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Controls Engineer
- Fitter & Turner
- Trade Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to accurately and effectively convey information to clients at all levels
- Self-motivated with a proactive and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong work ethic with prioritisation, time-management and deadline achievement skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply?
- Search for any job vacancy in www.seek.com.au.
- Submit cover letter and current resume via Seek.
- After submitting your cover letter and resume via seek, email a 1-minute video detailing why we should consider your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job position as your email subject for our reference
- Applicants who follow instructions carefully are reviewed closely
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly