Who are we?
A brief introduction
Mexx Engineering® design and develop state of the art automation solutions and robotic systems that are built to handle a range of functions.
With over a decade of industry experience, we take a multi-disciplinary approach in developing customised solutions for various manufacturing industries. With many integration options available, Mexx Engineering® will recommend the best solution that fits the customer’s application.
Through our collaborative partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees, we envision supplying a more efficient, safe, and sustainable automated solution for industry 4.0.
Mexx Engineering® is committed to improve productivity, mitigate risks and hazards, reduce energy use, and cut waste generation within the manufacturing industry by achieving customer satisfaction through the use of quality procedures which is operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
What makes us unique?
- Design and develop sophisticated automated systems that are industry-specific since 2006.
- Our system comes with a minimum of 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- A well-established Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in Australia.
- Proudly Australian owned and manufactured.
- Recipient of various industry awards and recognition in 2014, 2019 and 2020.
- With a skilled and qualified workforce, our operation is scalable. We stimulate the economy by sourcing mostly Australian made products and employing local residents.
- Global trade ready. We successfully designed, build and install an Automated Concrete Test Laboratory for Hanson Heidelberg Cement Group. In New Zealand, we successfully developed and installed a Debagging and Bottle Conveying System for Synlait Milk.
CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
Quality Management System
Mexx Engineering Pty Ltd is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
The ISO 9001:2015 certification was awarded for the provision of customer communication, resource management and product realisation processes in designing and developing industry specific automated solutions and robotic systems. This certification will complement and build on our high-quality products and services to all our current and prospective clients.
Verify ISO 9001:2015 certification here.
Trade mark number: 2007679 and 2007680
Name and address of owner: MEXX Engineering Pty Ltd of Unit 1/28 Harrington street Arundel QLD 4214 Australia
The trade mark is registered in the following class(es): 7; 42
Date of filing: 16 May 2019
Term of initial registration: Ten years from 16 May 2019