Mexx Engineering® design and develop state of the art automation solutions and robotic systems that are built to handle a range of functions.
With over a decade of industry experience, we take a multi-disciplinary approach in developing customised solutions for various manufacturing industries. With many integration options available, Mexx Engineering® will recommend the best solution that fits the customer’s application.
Through our collaborative partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees, we envision to supply a more efficient, safe, and sustainable automated solution for industry 4.0.
Mexx Engineering® is committed to improve productivity, mitigate risks and hazards, reduce energy use, and cut waste generation within the manufacturing industry by achieving customer satisfaction through the use of quality procedures which is operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Design and develop sophisticated automated systems that are industry-specific since 2006.
- Our system comes with a minimum of 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- A well established Original Equipment Manufacturer in Australia.
- Proudly Australian owned and manufactured.
- Recipient of various industry awards and recognition in 2014, 2019 and 2020.
- With a skilled and qualified workforce, our operation is scalable. We stimulate the economy by sourcing mostly Australian made products and employing local residents.
- Global trade ready. We successfully designed, build and install an Automated Concrete Test Laboratory for Hanson Heidelberg Cement Group. In New Zealand, we successfully developed and installed a Debagging and Bottle Conveying System for Synlait Milk.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified with JAZ-ANZ accreditation.
- ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety is underway
- AS9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management is underway
- Workplace health and safety and employee relations compliant according to Employsure Protect EMP9227.
- Registered trademark for goods and services under class 7 and class 42.
CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT
REGISTERED TRADEMARK Class 7 and Class 42
ISO 45001:2018 and AS 9100:2016