Mission & Vision Statement
Our mission is to remain at the forefront of industry 4.0 and robotic automation technology. By working in partnership with organisations and businesses of all sizes, we aim to provide safe, reliable, and sophisticated industrial solutions and automated robotic systems.
Mexx Engineering® is committed to satisfying our customers with competitive products by consistently striving to increase value through quality and continuous improvement. It is the policy of Mexx Engineering® to provide our customer with goods and services as per the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price.
We believe that the pursuit of this task will allow us to prosper as a business and to develop as individuals. These results are derived from the dedicated efforts of each employee with supportive participation from management at all levels of the organisation.
Mexx Engineering® is committed to creating, maintaining and improving a quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standards. To realise the goal reflected in our Mission Statement, we build upon this system and actively embrace the concepts of continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, and problem prevention. At the same time, we must develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasise continuous improvement in product quality, service and support. Mexx Engineering® recognises our people to be our greatest resource. As a result, every employee has a vested interest in the execution of the objectives contained in our Mission Statement and Quality Policy. We continue to promote the development of our workforce through education and training to support their health, welfare and safety, and have empowered each employee to improve the systems that affect their work. We foster an environment that supports teamwork and continue to recognize individual employee contributions to our improvement efforts.
Through our collaborative partnerships with our customers, suppliers, and employees, we envision to supply a more efficient, safe, and sustainable automated solution for industry 4.0.
Mexx Engineering® is committed to improve productivity, mitigate risks and hazards, reduce energy use, and cut waste generation within the manufacturing industry by achieving customer satisfaction through the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Mexx Engineering® strives to develop a framework for management reviews and a plan for systematic risk assessment and corrective actions, to progressively improve productivity and profitability of the business.
Traction & Key Metrics
Our automated machines are built for efficiency, high-performance and reliability. Like innovative technology, sustainability is integral to all aspects of Mexx Engineering® business operations.
Mexx Engineering® has become Australia's and New Zealand's sought-after custom automation systems developer and manufacturer. We take pride in having the knowledge and expertise required to create innovative and sustainable solutions for the future
Our team are continuously challenging all aspects of what we do and how we do it to ensure successful products and project outcomes for you.
In order to ensure the success of our implementation strategy, Mexx Engineering® practices systematic approach in monitoring issues and executing continuous improvement.
The focus of our day to day business operations is to:
- Evaluate and communicate goals, objectives and strategies to all members of the business
- Facilitate the delegation of authority and responsibility
- Establish checks and balances to monitor whether the departments are operating within their budgetary limits
- Optimise operational tactics by enforcing applicable control measures in each department
- Implement performance management systems that encourage employee involvement, recognition and reward structure
Sustainability & Environment
Mexx Engineering® strives to balance economic, environmental and social objectives and integrate them into daily business decisions, such as:
- implement a recycling program (metal, paper, plastic bottles)
- conserve energy within the office and opt into designing energy-efficient OEM machines and turnkey systems
- promote paperless office initiative
Mexx Engineering® social impact is seen in its:
- Active workforce engagement
- the promotion of equality & diversity
- providing professional development within its workforce
- collaboration with its supply chain
Mexx Engineering® economic impact is evident in:
- enabling manufacturing industries to improve productivity
- development of robotic systems that mitigate risks and hazards
- designing automated systems that can cut waste generation