Quality Management System
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
AS 9100 Rev. D
Quality Management System - Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations
Integrated Management System
Mexx Engineering Pty Ltd and its officers recognise the importance of this integrated policy statement as a guide in provisioning customer communication, resource management, and product realisation process in designing and developing industry-specific automated solutions and robotic systems.
As such, we aim to continuously improve company performance through setting targets and conducting regular audits to ensure compliance with international standards, legislations and regulations through consultation and increased internal policy and procedure awareness of management and workers.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and workers, we are committed in:
- Evaluating and communicating goals, objectives, and strategies to all members of the business
- Facilitating the delegation of authority and responsibility
- Establishing checks and balances to monitor whether the departments are operating within their budgetary limits.
- Optimising operational tactics by enforcing applicable control measures in each department
- Implement performance management systems that encourage employee involvement, recognition, and reward structure.
- Continuously improving the policy and standards involving customer communication, resource management and product realisation processes.
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Aim to provide awareness, and ensure the health and safety of our employees, visitors, and other affected parties through active consultation, communication, monitoring and implementation of WHS-related policies and procedures.
- Aim to fulfill legal requirements as mandated by WHS Act 2011, including other applicable legislations, codes of practice, and requirements.
- Manage risks of common injuries such as accidental cuts and manual handling incidents and eliminate hazards altogether.
- Developing automated systems with built-in safety features
- Aim to protect the environment and ensure the health and safety of our employees, visitors, and other affected parties through active consultation, communication, monitoring and implementation of environmental-related policies and procedures.
- Manage risks of pollution and eliminate the hazard altogether.
- Developing automated systems with built-in safety features and less product wastage.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Planning, implementing, evaluating, and communicating information security risk treatment.
- Manage risks of phishing scams and data breaches and eliminate hazards altogether.
SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Planning, implementing, evaluating, and communicating with custom brokers, logistics providers and overseas suppliers.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in the international supply chain that can be exploited by internal and external parties.
- Implement treatment in any breach of Information Technology (IT) requirements, Container Security, Personnel Security and Personal Importation Policy
Mexx Engineering’s Integrated Management System will be continually reviewed to ensure its relevance to the organisation and to ensure continual improvement of its health, safety, environment, information security, supply chain security and quality performance.
This policy is communicated to all employees and is available to the public on request. The implementation, monitoring and review of this policy is outlined in the Integrated Management System Manual.