Complex robotic automation systems generally require some element of custom design engineering. At Mexx Engineering®, we offer a comprehensive range of design services for both product development and to improve manufacturing and handling.
We work with our clients to create innovative manufacturing solutions that are practical, cost-effective and that integrate with your existing systems.
We provide the following services:
- Writing specifications to define the product
- Generating initial concept 2D designs
- Detail design using 3D CAD software
- Full build and installation of manufacturing automation systems
Special purpose machines can be integrated within an existing automated system or a complete standalone system.
Mexx Engineering® can design, manufacture, and install special purpose machine to suit your desired production quality and speed.
Why choose Mexx Engineering®?
Mexx Engineering™ design, build and install special purpose machines. We are one of the preferred robotics and automation specialists in Australia and New Zealand. Our innovative turnkey solutions are designed with both reliability and efficiency in mind.
The adoption of modular or systems based methods combined with mechanical modelling or mechanistic machine design, provides not only increased reliability and efficiency, but other practical benefits as well, including:
- Reduced machine design time
- Improved machine reliability
- Optimised performance
- Reduced construction costs
- Uncomplicated servicing or repairs
Applications of special purpose machines
Autobagger System MK3
Mouse Mat Automated Manufacturing Machine
Custom Light Insertion Machine
The application of special purpose machines is vast and potentially infinite. Some applications include:
- High speed packaging and processing systems
- Assembly, testing and inspection processes
- Servo-turn tables and orientation systems
- Rotary welding and cutting processes
- Gripper systems
- Process assistance
- Pallet wrapping machines
- Cutting of plastics, fibreglass, aluminium and steel
- Milling operations and machine tending
- Hydraulic based systems
- Product testing machines
- Proprietary medical devices
- Bottle handling and packaging systems
Special purpose machines and automated systems offer manufacturers a complete solution to efficient and cost-effective production processes. Regardless of the size or complexity of your project, our engineers can provide you with an innovative and flexible automated system, which completes and enhances your manufacturing process to achieve precision outputs and increased efficiency.
Mexx Engineering® design, build and install completely automated systems that are ready for production. Mexx Engineering® also provides comprehensive back up services and support for your turnkey system.